Always a Free Initial Consultation
Resolving Business & Real Estate Disputes and Highly Experienced Corporate Counsel Services
Phone: (951) 775-2364
38975 Sky Canyon Dr.
Murrieta, CA 92563
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is for information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. You should not act or fail to act based on the information on this website. The content contains general information only, and may not reflect recent changes to the law. All cases differ – please contact an attorney in your area to get legal advice as it pertains to your situation.
A seasoned attorney, Lawyer C. Benjamin Graff is highly accomplished at resolving conflicts. Mr. Graff is a strong negotiator with high-level, complex critical thinking and litigation skills.These traits have served his clients well throughout the course of his career.
A result-oriented trial attorney, Mr. Graff has proven success in bench and jury trials, ADR, discovery disputes, and pre-trial settlement negotiations.
Call (951) 775-2364 today to speak directly to Temecula Real Estate Lawyer, Business Attorney, and General Counsel Benjamin Graff.
Attorney C. Benjamin Graff
Chapman University School of Law (Orange, California) – Juris Doctorate
Brigham Young University (Provo, Utah) – Bachelor of Arts
American Bar Association
California State Bar Association
All California State Courts
U.S. District Court, Central District of California
U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
American Bar Association
American Trial Lawyers of America – Former Member
Orange County Barristers – Former Member
Los Angeles County Bar Association
Riverside County Bar Association
• Consulted with and advised start-up company on $30+ Million private placement memorandum involving parent family office in United Arab Emirates, including review of PPM for SEC registration exemptions
• Protected principal regarding FINRA investigation involving company client and possible exposure
• Pro-actively advised company on IP portfolio protection and marketing to avoid litigation and set up company for IP purchase
• Negotiated and settled collateral suit to divorce proceedings, thereby securing desired terms for client and avoiding uncertainty of 36-week scheduled jury trial
• Artfully filed Federal suit and companion USPTO trademark action, thereby compelling settlement protecting client’s multi-million dollar branded retail cosmetics line
• Successfully negotiated, drafted and closed $1.2 Million portfolio sale of intellectual property to oldest reference book company in U.S. for client
• Coordinated interactions of more than a dozen wholly-owned or related companies for DFARS and ITAR compliance and protection of trade secrets
• Managed company policies and procedures manual, ESOP and employment law issues, including termination of employees
• Researched and drafted all data privacy agreements, software licensing and technology escrows for intellectual property of company in aerospace / defense sector
• Managed staff of more than 20 attorneys, paralegals and support team, including all aspects of law firm marketing and promotional management
• Saved client more than $300,000 by successfully arguing discovery and evidence exemptions in jury trial for personal injury case where client had already pleaded guilty in companion criminal assault & battery case
• Personally signed more than 300 new multi-district litigation clients in less than three months, ultimately resulting in combined client settlements of more than $25 Million
Contact Temecula Business Lawyer Real Estate Attorney & General Counsel Benjamin Graff
Please contact Temecula Business Attorney, Real Estate Lawyer C. Benjamin Graff by calling (951) 775-2364. One of the area’s preeminent Business and Real Estate Law Firms, Graff & Associates fights vigorously to preserve and protect the rights of all clients.
A seasoned practitioner, Mr. Graff also possesses extensive experience serving as Corporate Counsel for businesses of all sizes throughout the Temecula Valley and the State of California. Call today to learn how Mr. Graff can put this experience to work for your business.